Private Test & Tune Sessions Available
Sharon Speedway is offering private test and tune sessions for interested competitors with strict social distancing guidelines in effect. Test sessions will be approximately three hours in duration with a maximum of five competitors permitted. Each competitor will be allotted four crew members. NO SPECTATORS PERMITTED! Nighttime sessions are available for an additional charge. To reserve a session or for additional details, contact general manager, Dave Willoughby, at 330-770-1886.
In preparing for test and tune events, Sharon Speedway will provide the following Participant Guidelines information to our participants:
- If participant is sick or displays symptoms of COVID-19, STAY HOME
- COVID-19 symptoms include Fever, Muscle Pain, Cough, Headache, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Sore Throat, Loss of Taste or Smell, Chills or Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Personal Hygiene
- Participants should wash hands with soap and water every 20-minutes throughout the day…Sanitizer should only support hand-washing (CLEAN)
- Participants should wash hands after being in a public place, after blowing nose, coughing, or sneezing, preparing and/or consuming food. (CLEAN)
- Participants should avoid touching their face. (CLEAN-COVER)
- Participants should travel and attend with household contacts if possible (CONFINE)
- All teams should arrive together where they will be given a temperature test and then escorted to their designated pit/parking area (there will be a minimum of 50 feet between each space)
- Social Distancing
- Participants should practice Social Distancing (6’ separation per individual) at ALL times at the event including any necessary one-on-one conversation (CONFINE)
- Participants are encouraged to wear cloth face covers (COVER-CONFINE)
- Accessible Areas
- All Participants MUST stay in their designated areas (Zones 1 & 2), specifically their designated pit area as much as possible, other than when on the track (CONFINE)
- There will be NO Concessions at this event. We encourage you to bring a cooler with food & beverage…No Glass…No Alcohol.
- Food and beverages should be consumed at respective Race Hauler (CONFINE)
- Participants are strongly recommended to use active disinfection of high-use surfaces through a wipe-down prior to leaving the facility (CLEAN)
- It is highly recommended that Participants conduct additional disinfection upon returning to their homes, places of business or race shops
- If an attendee feels any COVID-19 symptoms within 72 hours of the completion of the event we ask you to contact the event organizer and see your primary doctor (CONFINE)
ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!