SRX July 23 Race Day Info
Gates Open: 2 PM
SRX Practice: 4-6 PM
Racing: 8 PM
There will be four (4) admission gate entrances for both general admission and reserved seats. If you purchased tickets in advance, you can proceed directly to any of the gates at the following locations:
- Main Grandstand: West side of the track near main parking lot.
- East Entrance: Near Custer Orangeville Rd. by the spectator parking entrance.
- Backstretch Gate: Off Custer Orangeville near the center of the backstretch (East side of track)
- South Entrance: Entering pit entrance off of Custer Orangeville.
Even though reserved seats are sold out, you can still purchase general admission tickets at the following link www.simpletix.com/e/srx-general-admission-tickets-99369
If you need to purchase tickets on race day, proceed to one of the following ticket booths:
- Main Grandstand Ticket Booth: West side of the track near covered grandstand.
- East Ticket Booth: Near Custer Orangeville Rd. by spectator entrance.
- South Ticket Booth: By pit entrance.
- Section D Rows A-H also Q&R Seats 1-54 located on the West side of the track near turn one at the main grandstand area.
- Section E Rows A-T Seats 1-73 located on the West side of the track at the main grandstand in the center of the frontstretch also known as the covered grandstand.
- Section F Rows A-H also Q&R seats 1-54 located on the West side of the track near turn 4 at the main grandstand area.
General Admission Seating:
- Section D Rows I-P Seats 1-54 located on the West side of the track near turn 1 at the main grandstand area.
- Section F Rows I-P Seats 1-54 located on the West side of the track near turn 4 @ the main grandstand area.
- All of the backstretch located on the East side of the track.
- Infield Fan Zone located inside of the racetrack (if utilizing this option be sure to bring a lawn chair or we have some to purchase, if needed).
- West parking lot by main grandstand on the West side of Custer Orangeville Rd.
- East parking lot on the East side of Custer Orangeville across the street from the track.
- South parking lot by entering where pit entrance sign is.
- Overflow parking at the corner of Route 305 and Custer Orangeville Rd. (approx. 600’ from the track).
- Sharon Speedway will have a handicap accessible viewing areas both on the frontstretch and backstretch for this show.
- Handicap parking is available on the West side of the track (frontstretch). A limited amount of handicap parking may be available at the East and South side entrances, but recommend to arrive early.
- Reserved camping spots 1-61 located on the West side of Custer Orangeville Rd. by entering at the spectator entrance (main grandstand side of the track)
- Reserved camping spots 62-105 located on the East side of Custer Orangeville Rd. (across the street from the track)
Note: Reserved camping spots are sold out; however, there are plenty of campgrounds within 10-15 miles of the track in Trumbull County, Ohio.
We recommend all campers to try and arrive as early as possible to insure that you can get into your spot with no problems since it will be congested the later you arrive. Campers may begin setting up any time after 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 21. All campers MUST sign in BEFORE setting up in their spot. NO EXCEPTIONS!)
There are plenty of hotels within 10-15 miles of the track. A few close towns are the following:
- Hubbard, Ohio
- Niles, Ohio
- West Middlesex, Pa.
- Austintown, Ohio
For a detailed listing, check out www.sharonspeedway.com/city/
Food & Beverage:
Sharon Speedway has a no carry in food or drink policy. We work very hard to keep the cost of our concessions affordable. Sharon Speedway has a wide variety of quality food and drinks at many locations throughout the facility to accommodate you.
Fans may utilize all of the grounds except the HOT PIT AREA, which will be fenced and monitored; however, fans may get up to the fence to hopefully see their favorite driver(s) with the ability to take pictures and possibly some interaction.